Nose & Paw Butter Balm
- Regular Price
- $ 10.00
- Sale Price
- $ 10.00
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Experience the luxurious relief of Nose & Paw Butter Balm for your pet. Crafted with 100% all natural ingredients and rich in skin-loving oils, this balm works to soothe, relieve, and prevent dry, cracked noses and paws. The buttery blend is safe for dogs and can be used to address dry skin issues anywhere on their bodies, from elbows to paws. Pamper your pet with the gentle care of Nose & Paw Butter Balm.
- Ideal for rough, cracked, irritated, or dry, itchy skin.
- Acts as a natural protectant from sun, salt, and extreme weather.
- Includes beneficial oils such as shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E.
- Does not contain parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or mineral oil.
- Comes in a convenient, planet-friendly recyclable/biodegradable push tube.
What if my dog licks it off? No worries! Our Posh Paws Paw & Nose Balm is all natural, safe and edible. We suggest distracting you dog from licking by giving treats or something to chew on while the oils absorb into their skin.
Why do you use the ingredients you do?
- COCONUT OIL: Coconut oil is naturally antimicrobial and antifungal. It is full of antioxidants and is an excellent moisturizer.
- SHEA BUTTER: Shea butter is well known for its benefits to the skin. Rich in fatty acids, it hydrates, softens, and protects skin from the harsh environment. It is even edible. (Some countries use it for cooking.)
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: Sweet almond oil is packed with vitamins and nutrients and protects skin from UV rays. It is readily absorbed, penetrating deep in the skin, and is a wonderful moisturizer.
- BEESWAX: Beeswax is a natural humectant and creates a protective barrier on the skin. It is a great emollient for dry skin.
- VITAMIN E: Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
How do I use it?
Massage small amount into paws & nose, preferably before bedtime. Socks can be used on paws to discourage licking and aide in absorption. Reapply as needed. We suggest Using 2-3 times per day for soothing relief, or once per day for prevention.
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, White Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E
Nose & Paw Butter Balm is heat sensitive. During hot times of the year, we include ice packs to help prevent melting during shipping. We also recommend that you choose priority mail shipping and bring it inside immediately upon delivery. Do not allow your package to sit in the sun or your Nose & Paw Butter Balm may melt. Melting does not affect the quality of the Nose & Paw Butter Balm. If melting does happen, we recommend that you place it in the refrigerator before you open it, then use on your pet as you normally would.