"HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?"
We ship orders within 1-3 days of receiving. Once shipped your order will arrive in 1-5 business days depending on method. We ship USPS or UPS.
International packages can take 14-21 business days once shipped.
*Please note that processing and shipping times may be longer during holidays.
"DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?"
Yes, we do. You can find our full return policy as well as what to do if your items arrive damaged here: RETURN POLICY
"HOW BIG IS YOUR SOAP & HOW IS IT PACKAGED?"
Due to the handmade and hand cut quality of our soap, sizes will vary slightly.
- Sample/end cuts are slices from the ends of soap loaves and will weigh between 1-1.5oz and measure around 3.25" x 2.25" x .24". Sample end cuts are just big enough to use a few times so you can get an idea of the lather and scent before purchasing a larger bar. These do not come with any packaging.
- Guest Bars weigh between 1.5 - 2oz and measure around 3.25" x 2.25" x .5". Guest Bars come in a reusable muslin gift bag with label. Perfect size for guests or gift giving.
- Full Bars weigh approximately 3.5oz and measure about 3.25" x 2.25" x 1". Full Bars come in a recyclable/ biodegradable kraft box.
WHIPPED SOAP & BODY BUTTER
We offer our whipped soaps and body butters in 3 convenient sizes. Sizes are as follows.
- 1.2oz weight (2oz volume jar)
- 3oz weight (4oz volume jar)
- 6oz weight (8oz volume jar)
Whipped Sugar Scrub
- 1.6oz weight (2oz volume jar)
- 3.4oz weight (4oz volume jar)
- 6oz weight (8oz volume jar)
Whipped Body Butter
- Small: 2oz weight (2oz volume jar)
- Medium: 4.4oz weight (4oz volume jar)
- Large: 8oz weight (8oz volume jar)
"ARE YOUR PRODUCTS VEGAN FRIENDLY?"
Almost all of our products are vegan friendly with the exception of our goat milk soaps and shea lotion bars (contains beeswax). We clearly state that goat milk is included on these products.
"WHAT IF MY PRODUCT MELTS DURING SHIPPING?"
Since we do not use any synthetic stabilizers or chemicals in our bath products, some can be sensitive to temperature changes. During warmer weather we include ice packs with the heat sensitive products, however softening or melting does sometimes still occur. We have no control over how long our products sit in a warm mail truck, mailbox, or on a porch.
THE QUALITY OF OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY MELTING. In warm weather we suggest placing your product in the refrigerator (BEFORE OPENING) for a few hours to firm up just in case they have melted. Currently this only applies to our whipped body butters, body scrubs and shea lotion bars.
WHIPPED BODY BUTTERS: During the whipping process of our body butters, tiny air bubbles are incorporated into the mixture, giving it the consistency of whipping cream. If the whipped body butter melts, these air bubbles collapse which decreases the volume. While the jars are full when we ship, they may appear only half full upon arrival. For this reason we sell our whipped body butter by WEIGHT not volume. The quality and amount of our whipped body butter is not affected by melting. You will receive the same amount you ordered regardless of whether it has melted or not.
"WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?"
We make our handmade products right here in the midwestern USA. By ordering from us, you are supporting a local, small family owned business.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY PROMO CODES?"
We do not have promo codes, however we do run occasional sales & specials throughout the year. On some products we offer bundles with discount pricing.
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR DONATIONS. COULD YOU DONATE SOMETHING FOR AN AUCTION WE ARE HAVING?"
We get requests for donations weekly. While we would love to contribute to every cause, we are a small family run business and simply cannot afford to donate to every good cause. We wish you the best in your fundraising endeavors and commend you for working so hard for something you truly care about.
"WE WOULD LIKE SOME CUSTOM SCENTS AND CUSTOM LABELS MADE. CAN YOU DO THAT FOR US?"
We get this question all the time. As much as we would love to say yes to this request, the answer unfortunately is no, we cannot do custom scents or labeling. The processing time required for making custom scents and labels would interfere with our regular processing time and manufacturing of our regular products. We do not wish to do anything to compromise the service we provide our customers.
"DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?"
Yes, we do to qualifying businesses.
- We ask that you first place an opening order of at least $300. This will give you a good selection of products to provide for your customers. You can then restock as needed and there is no order minimum required for subsequent orders.
- Once your opening order is placed, fill out our Wholesale Application Form. To open an account we will also require the following.
- A copy of your State Resale or Tax Exempt Certificate. (Unless your business is in a state that does not collect sales tax.)
- A copy of your Business License or equivalent.