Why Choose Our Handmade Soap?
Welcome to a new way to love your body, or should we say old way? We make soap entirely by hand just like our grandmothers used to make. (Okay, maybe not just like grandma who only needed basic soap for washing, the method is the same but we add various skin loving oils, butters, herbs, and premium fragrance oils for a special treat. Who doesn't like to be pampered?) All of our soap is made in small batches with only the purest and highest quality of ingredients, they do not contain any preservatives, detergents, or fillers. All of the natural glycerin is retained during the soap making process so our soap cleans without stripping away natural oils.
We specialize in making handmade soaps with milk. Milk soaps are extra creamy, and provide wonderful lather while hydrating your skin. (Cleopatra was well known for her milk baths for it's benefits). We use Coconut Milk, Goat Milk, and Buttermilk for our soaps, and our formula is also enriched with natural shea butter and high quality oils such as coconut, palm and castor for a gentle, luxurious soap with a creamy lather. Here at Hickory Ridge Soap Co., we believe you should treat yourself to the best. The various herbs and ingredients we add to our products are all beneficial to your skin and well being, and not only are our products better for your skin, they are better for the planet. The benefits of all natural, handmade beauty products is endless.
Why not try one of our handmade products today? Or give some to a friend. Trust us, your skin will love you for it.
Hickory Ridge Soaps has been making soap for almost a decade. Our soap recipes have been perfected to make the best handmade soap that cleans away dirt and oil without drying out your skin.
- Handmade in small batches using the cold process method
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made with sustainable ingredients
- Rich in glycerin
- Free of GMOs
- Free of artificial preservatives
- Free of pthalates
- Free of sulphates
- Free of detergents
- Free of petroleum products
- Cruelty Free
Tip: To make your soap last longer, remove from the shower when not in use, use a soap dish, and try not to keep in a humid environment.
*Since our bars are hand crafted and hand cut (no machines for us), each one may differ slightly in appearance from those pictured and will be one of a kind.
- Each full size soap bar weighs approx 3.5oz
- Trial soap bars are half the size of regular bars, weighing approx. 1.75oz.
- Soap favors weigh around 1oz. and make perfect, one of a kind gifts for weddings, showers, parties, etc. Custom labeling is also available for these soaps. If this option is chosen, we will label & package each soap with the phrase and/or date of your choice.