Instantly transform hair from dull, lifeless, and greasy to full, bouncy, and refreshed. Our natural dry shampoo absorbs excess oils to help hair look and smell clean and fresh between shampoos. Adds volume and texture to otherwise limp hair.
- Waterless formula absorbs excess oils and refreshes hair naturally
- Natural, plant based, organic ingredients
- For all hair types
- Extends time between washes
- Perfect for camping or traveling
- Silicone free, phthalate free, paraben free, vegan
- Eco-friendly, sustainable glass jar
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
"HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?"
We ship orders within 1-3 days of receiving. Once shipped your order will arrive in 1-5 business days depending on method. We ship USPS or UPS.
International packages can take 14-21 business days once shipped.
*Please note that processing and shipping times may be longer during holidays.
"DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?"
Yes, we do. You can find our full return policy as well as what to do if your items arrive damaged here: RETURN POLICY
"HOW BIG IS YOUR SOAP & HOW IS IT PACKAGED?"
Due to the handmade and hand cut quality of our soap, sizes will vary slightly.
- Sample/end cuts are slices from the ends of soap loaves and will weigh between 1-1.5oz and measure around 3.25" x 2.25" x .24". Sample end cuts are just big enough to use a few times so you can get an idea of the lather and scent before purchasing a larger bar. These do not come with any packaging.
- Guest Bars weigh between 1.5 - 2oz and measure around 3.25" x 2.25" x .5". Guest Bars come in a reusable muslin gift bag with label. Perfect size for guests or gift giving.
- Full Bars weigh approximately 3.5oz and measure about 3.25" x 2.25" x 1". Full Bars come in a recyclable/ biodegradable kraft box.
WHIPPED SOAP & BODY BUTTER
We offer our whipped soaps and body butters in 3 convenient sizes. Sizes are as follows.
- 1.2oz weight (2oz volume jar)
- 3oz weight (4oz volume jar)
- 6oz weight (8oz volume jar)
Whipped Sugar Scrub
- 1.6oz weight (2oz volume jar)
- 3.4oz weight (4oz volume jar)
- 6oz weight (8oz volume jar)
Whipped Body Butter
- Small: 2oz weight (2oz volume jar)
- Medium: 4.4oz weight (4oz volume jar)
- Large: 8oz weight (8oz volume jar)
"ARE YOUR PRODUCTS VEGAN FRIENDLY?"
Almost all of our products are vegan friendly with the exception of our goat milk soaps and shea lotion bars (contains beeswax). We clearly state that goat milk is included on these products.
"WHAT IF MY PRODUCT MELTS DURING SHIPPING?"
Since we do not use any synthetic stabilizers or chemicals in our bath products, some can be sensitive to temperature changes. During warmer weather we include ice packs with the heat sensitive products, however softening or melting does sometimes still occur. We have no control over how long our products sit in a warm mail truck, mailbox, or on a porch.
THE QUALITY OF OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY MELTING. In warm weather we suggest placing your product in the refrigerator (BEFORE OPENING) for a few hours to firm up just in case they have melted. Currently this only applies to our whipped body butters, body scrubs and shea lotion bars.
WHIPPED BODY BUTTERS: During the whipping process of our body butters, tiny air bubbles are incorporated into the mixture, giving it the consistency of whipping cream. If the whipped body butter melts, these air bubbles collapse which decreases the volume. While the jars are full when we ship, they may appear only half full upon arrival. For this reason we sell our whipped body butter by WEIGHT not volume. The quality and amount of our whipped body butter is not affected by melting. You will receive the same amount you ordered regardless of whether it has melted or not.
"WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?"
We make our handmade products right here in the midwestern USA. By ordering from us, you are supporting a local, small family owned business.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY PROMO CODES?"
We do not have promo codes, however we do run occasional sales & specials throughout the year. On some products we offer bundles with discount pricing.
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR DONATIONS. COULD YOU DONATE SOMETHING FOR AN AUCTION WE ARE HAVING?"
We get requests for donations weekly. While we would love to contribute to every cause, we are a small family run business and simply cannot afford to donate to every good cause. We wish you the best in your fundraising endeavors and commend you for working so hard for something you truly care about.
"WE WOULD LIKE SOME CUSTOM SCENTS AND CUSTOM LABELS MADE. CAN YOU DO THAT FOR US?"
We get this question all the time. As much as we would love to say yes to this request, the answer unfortunately is no, we cannot do custom scents or labeling. The processing time required for making custom scents and labels would interfere with our regular processing time and manufacturing of our regular products. We do not wish to do anything to compromise the service we provide our customers.
"DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?"
Yes, we do to qualifying businesses.
- We ask that you first place an opening order of at least $300. This will give you a good selection of products to provide for your customers. You can then restock as needed and there is no order minimum required for subsequent orders.
- Once your opening order is placed, fill out our Wholesale Application Form. To open an account we will also require the following.
- A copy of your State Resale or Tax Exempt Certificate. (Unless your business is in a state that does not collect sales tax.)
- A copy of your Business License or equivalent.
Welcome to a new way to love your body, or should we say old way? We make soap entirely by hand just like our grandmothers used to make. (Okay, maybe not just like grandma who only needed basic soap for washing, the method is the same but we add various skin loving oils, butters, herbs, and premium fragrance oils for a special treat. Who doesn't like to be pampered?) All of our soap is made in small batches with only the purest and highest quality of ingredients, they do not contain any preservatives, detergents, or fillers. All of the natural glycerin is retained during the soap making process so our soap cleans without stripping away natural oils.
We specialize in making handmade soaps with milk. Milk soaps are extra creamy, and provide wonderful lather while hydrating your skin. (Cleopatra was well known for her milk baths for it's benefits). We use Coconut Milk, Goat Milk, and Buttermilk for our soaps, and our formula is also enriched with natural shea butter and high quality oils such as coconut, palm and castor for a gentle, luxurious soap with a creamy lather. Here at Hickory Ridge Soap Co., we believe you should treat yourself to the best. The various herbs and ingredients we add to our products are all beneficial to your skin and well being, and not only are our products better for your skin, they are better for the planet. The benefits of all natural, handmade beauty products is endless.
Why not try one of our handmade products today? Or give some to a friend. Trust us, your skin will love you for it.
Our soap recipes have been perfected to make the best handmade soap that cleans away dirt and oil without drying out your skin.
HICKORY RIDGE SOAPS are:
- Handmade in small batches using the cold process method
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made with sustainable ingredients
- Rich in glycerin
- Free of GMOs
- Free of artificial preservatives
- Free of pthalates
- Free of sulphates
- Free of detergents
- Free of petroleum products
- Cruelty Free
Tip: To make your soap last longer, remove from the shower when not in use, use a soap dish, and try not to keep in a humid environment.
*Since our bars are hand crafted and hand cut (no machines for us), each one may differ slightly in appearance from those pictured and will be one of a kind.
- Each full size soap bar is packaged in a box and weighs about 3.5oz.
- Guest soap bars are half the size of regular bars, weighing approximately 1.75oz. and come tucked inside a muslin bag with label.
- Sample slices come unlabeled/ unpackaged and weigh around 1oz. These may include end cuts from loaves.
The content provided on this website, the blog, videos, pamphlets or other materials (collectively referred to as “Our Site”) are provided by Hickory Ridge Soaps and are for educational purposes only.
This content has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Information provided is in no way intended and should not be construed as medical advice.
For topical use only. Discontinue if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Do not use if known allergies exist. This means inspecting each of our ingredients and not using if any allergies to these ingredients is known. Even natural ingredients can cause skin sensitivities. We cannot guarantee you will not get a reaction or irritation. If you have an allergy to ANY of the ingredients we use in ANY of our products, please do not buy our products. Our shop and work areas are kept exceptionally clean, however we cannot guarantee against possible cross-contamination of ingredients.
Hickory Ridge Soaps is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. A list of ingredients is provided for each product on the product page. Do not use our products if you have a sensitivity to any of it's ingredients. In the event you are unsure that an adverse reaction may occur, we suggest performing a small "patch test" and if any irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use of the product.
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. Ask a physician before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always consult your doctor or qualified health professional should you have any concerns.
All product reviews reflect the personal views of our customers and do not imply or represent any claims by Hickory Ridge Soaps. Individual results may vary.
This notice is required by the Federal Food, and Cosmetic Act.
By visiting Our Site, you acknowledge, understand and agree to the Hickory Ridge Soaps Site Policies and regulations.